Jan’s easy Chicken Chowder (great for left-over chicken)
- 1 BBQ Chicken (or left over cold chicken)
- 1 rasher of bacon
- 1 can corn kernels
- 1 can cream chicken soup
- 1 can of milk (powder milk & water can be used)
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- Cook the onion and bacon in a little oil or butter to soften,
- then add diced carrot and potato and sauté lightly.
- Add corn kernels, canned soup and the milk.
- Finally, add the diced chicken (cold).
- Soup is ready to eat when all vegetables are soft.