Frittata - Perfect for using left-over cooked vegetables / chicken / ham etc.
- Your left-over cooked vegetables
- Chicken / ham
- 5 to 6 eggs
- 300mls of cream (long life cream is ideal)
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- Dice the vegetables and place them evenly in the frying pan over the baking paper.
- Mix the eggs and cream together and pour over the vegetables. Add the grated cheese to the top and season to taste.
- Place the pan on your Ozpig and watch to see the mixture setting around the rim of the frying pan.
- Remove the pan from the top of the Ozpig and place it on the side warming tray, place lid over the frying pan and allow to cook on a slow heat until ready to eat.
Tip: For added flavour and presentation just add sliced tomatoes (cherry tomatoes cut in half) and some chopped parsley.