Also great cold, tastes like a brownie
- 3 cups s/r flour
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Golden syrup or molasses
- 200g each white and milk choc chips
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 250mls milk
- In a bowl mix together Flour, sugar,choc chips and cocoa powder.
- Add in a good drizzle of golden syrup and the butter.
- Rub all ingredients in together with fingertips until combined.
- Add in the milk and work together until mixed and shaped into a ball (add more flour or milk as necessary to get a damper consistency .
- Cook in pre heated camp oven on the Ozpig on a foil lined trivet for 30 minutes or until cooked.
- get it while it's hot and gooey, great served with a dollop of whipped cream.
Also great cold, tastes like a brownie.