- 500g/1kg Diced Chicken breasts/Thigh fillets/shredded BBQ chicken (depending on how many people serving)
- 1 diced onion
- 1 can Tomato Puree
- 1 can Corn Kernels
- Grated Cheese
- Packet of Burrito Tortillas (at least 6)
- 1 ctn sour Cream
- 1 can Kidney Beans
- Jalapenos (optional)
- In a frying pan using the heat diffuser saute onion in a little oil add chicken and cook until brown then add Puree, Corn, Sour Cream, Kidney beans, Jalapenos and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove diffuser and replace with the grill and lightly toast the tortilla on both sides over a low fire.
- In a greased Camp oven or if you have a casserole dish that fits in a camp oven ...lay a tortilla on the bottom then a layer of tomato chicken mix and continue layering with tortillas and chicken mix until all used up finishing with a tortilla and a thick layer of cheese.
- Bake in the camp oven for 20 minutes or so or until cheese is golden brown.